In celebration of International Sloth Day, check out this workshop recording below where you can learn all about sloth biology and how to sketch them! Just get a pencil, then download your Sloth Sketching Cheatsheet and click here to begin (75 minutes).
What You’ll Learn About Sloths in this Workshop
- How to tell the difference between 2-fingered and 3-fingered sloths
- Where sloths live, what sloths eat, and how they are adapted to live in trees
- The threats sloths face from humans
- The role that rescue centers play in rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing sloths back into the wild.
- How to sketch a sloth using Christine’s easy and thorough step-by-step demonstration.