Hi, I’m Christine, and my passion is helping people form a deeper connection with the natural world. Through my writing, art, films, and sketching workshops, I aim to bring more joy into one’s life, more empathy into one’s heart, and a greater appreciation for the vital roles that nature plays in our own well-being.
You’ll fit right in my tribe if you:
- Would rather spend a day out hiking or skinny dipping than go to a mall.
- Believe getting stung by a jellyfish is a small price to pay for diving a coral reef.
- Think insects and snakes aren’t creepy crawlies but wickedly fascinating.
- Believe children have the right to experience nature and adults have the responsibility to get them there.
- Would spend your lottery money on traveling instead of stuff.
- Wouldn’t think I’m a nut job if I told you I did surgery on a bumblebee, went swimming with sharks, kept a black widow as a pet and love collecting skulls!
“Christine is so genuine in her love of nature and desire to teach others about its beauty. She warmly welcomes people into her nature-loving community. You won’t regret joining Christine!”
-Ian Fawley, Interpretive Ranger, Silver Falls State Park, Oregon