Christine is available for speaking and workshops
Are you looking for an engaging and inspiring presenter for your next event?
Christine has given presentations for audiences of up to several hundred people for international, regional and local meetings and annual conferences for such organizations as The National Audubon Society, California Native Plant Society, the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators and BirdsCaribbean in Jamaica.
She has also developed and led workshops for kids and adults for the John Muir Association, Pacific Grove and Santa Cruz Natural History Museums, Girl Scouts of America, Hope Zoo in Jamaica and Vallarta Botanical Gardens in Mexico.
Areas of expertise:
- Ecology of selected plants, animals, habitats and ecosystems
- Special areas of expertise include carnivorous plants, salmon, stream invertebrates, birds
- Nature journaling as a conservation tool for youth and communities
- Benefits of keeping a nature journal
- Sketching natural subjects as a means of learning about their ecology and behavior
- Travel tales, tips and tribulations
- Benefits of keeping a travel journal
- Advice on traveling and packing
- Recommended ecotourism destinations
Contact Christine to discuss your needs.