These free guides will inspire your creativity like never before! Confidently start sketching nature even if you think you can’t draw a straight line and learn to vividly capture your memories in nature and travel journals that you’ll cherish forever! These guides are well suited for the whole family to joyously participate.
Just enter your name on this form to receive your free guides!
#1 Getting Started With Nature Sketching
This guide includes beginner level step-by-step instructions suitable for both adults and youth. This basic sketching guide will benefit anyone who wants to learn and practice their drawing skills. Perhaps you’ve always wanted to draw but were too busy, or you liked drawing in school but haven’t picked up a sketching pencil in years. Or you’re an accomplished artist in another medium but have never practiced drawing. Whatever your level, this guide should help.
#2 Nature Journaling for All Ages
1) Suggestions for elements to include in your field journals.
2) Ideas for sparking your creativity and observation skills.
3) Ideas for a multitude of places to find interesting things to sketch, no matter the season or weather.
4) Recommendations for art, field and clothing supplies. And lastly, I’ve included a list of references for further learning about sketching and nature journaling by my favorite authors.
5) Tips for getting started journaling with kids, complete with writing prompts and cross-curricular connections.
#3 Quick Start Guide to Travel Journaling
1) The unexpected benefits of keeping a travel journal.
2) Tips on the best sketchbook and art supplies.
3) Creative ideas for how and where to fill your journal.
4) Prompts for what to include in your journal.
5) Suggestions for how to organize your journal.
What else you’ll get
Once I send your guides, you’ll be automatically added to my newsletter (one click to unsubscribe if you wanna leave). I’ll send you fun stories about nature, behind the scenes in my art studio and travel tips, plus early bird notices and discounts on my online courses and live retreats. (I respect your privacy; your email address will never be shared)