Here are some coloring pages and other environmental education resources I’ve developed over the years for use in working with children, who learn best by doing. Feel free to download and copy them for your nonprofit educational uses. And if your children enjoy them, I’d love to have you share photos with me!
(Large file due to high-resolution photo)
This isn’t a coloring page per se, but is certainly a fun activity for young and old alike during mushroom season.
An infographic I created that was commissioned by the Cavity Conservation Initiative, an organization dedicated to educating the public about the value of tree snags to wildlife communities.
More Fun Stuff for Kids
If you enjoyed the above, you and your kids may like the following from my website
- Spooky Nature Facts – stories about poison dart frogs, carnivorous plants, skeletons, ancient Egyptians, bats and deadly mushrooms
- Video tutorials on drawing birds
- Coloring pages from Endemic Birds of the West Indies
- Videos on alligators, frogs, tropical birds, woodpeckers
- Georgia O’Keeffe lesson plan on drawing bones & flowers
- A Young Naturalist’s Songbook
- Junior Ranger book from Joshua Tree National Park
- Wildlife stories and videos about alligators, beavers, porcupines, jays, dippers, woodpeckers,bioluminesence and more!
Did You Enjoy This Story?
If you’ve found value in this story and believe in my mission to educate youth and adults alike on the value of nature, I invite you to make a donation to help broaden and deepen the work I can accomplish.
Click the Paypal ‘Donate’ button below to donate any amount you wish to support the conservation and education work I do. You don’t need to have a Paypal account to donate, you may also choose to use a credit card, or simply send put a check in the mailbox if you wish. Thank you!